Looking for your new rental property in a great location that will complement your lifestyle? 107 Redpath Avenue is ideally located in the heart of midtown Toronto, with Eglinton TTC Subway Station just minutes away. Below are some of the highlights of 107 Redpath Avenue for you to get a better idea of what living there would look like.
- Freshly renovated, bright, and spacious open-concept suite
- Beautiful modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge), breakfast bar, and quartz countertops
- Brand new 4-piece bathroom with contemporary cabinetry
- Heat and Water included in the rent
- On-site laundry facility
- Controlled access and surveillance cameras
- Get access to our free MemberPerks program for residents.
- Walk score of 96 and Transit score 89
- Sunnybrook Hospital nearby
- Walking distance to Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre, North Toronto Memorial Community, and Northern District Public Library
- Walking distance to Farmboy, Loblaws, and Metro, and a short walk to Sobeys and Whole Foods Market
- Easy-access to Lower Don Parklands with beautiful trails by the Don River
- Eaton Centre, Yonge and Dundas Square, Nathan Philip Square, Toronto Metropolitan University, UofT, and Queens Park nearby
- Walking distance to Eglinton TTC subway station
Interested in viewing a suite? Our on-site leasing consultants would be happy to take you on a private tour or a virtual tour.
Disclaimer - The unit photos and virtual tours displayed here are for representation purposes only. Available units and prices may vary based on unit location in building, unit size, features, finishes, floor plan and occupancy date. Prices shown are starting prices for each unit type and are subject to change without notice. Errors & Omissions excepted.
Contact Person(s)Fredrik Galea - 647 932 4399