Looking for your new rental property in a great location that will complement your lifestyle? 608 Church Street is ideally located in the heart of downtown Toronto at Church and Wellesley, with multiple TTC Subway Stations just minutes away. Below are some of the highlights of 608 Church Street for you to get a better idea of what living there would look like.
- Freshly renovated, bright, and spacious open-concept suite
- Beautiful modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, fridge), and quartz countertops
- Brand new 4-piece bathroom with contemporary cabinetry
- Water included in rent
- On-site laundry facility
- Controlled access and surveillance cameras
- Walk score of 98 and Transit score 90
- Walking distance to Wellesley Community Recreation Centre and Library, Allan Gardens park, Bloor and Yonge, Toronto Public Library and Royal Ontario Museum.
- Eaton Centre, Yonge and Dundas Square, Nathan Philip Square, Toronto Metropolitan University, University of Toronto and Queens Park nearby
- Easy access to Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro, and College Park shopping centre
- Bloor-Yonge and Wellesley TTC subway stations within walking distance
Interested in viewing a suite? Our on-site leasing consultants would be happy to take you on a private tour or a virtual tour.