Concierge residentMar. 20, 2019
- Full time
Responsibility: Member of the maintenance service team, the janitor at the main function of ensuring the cleanliness of common areas, but more specifically he or she must:
- Sweep and clean corridor floors, common area, building workstation
- Carry out window cleaning of common areas
- Empty garbage cans and recycling
- Lobby maintenance and corridors
- Maintenance and monitoring of equipment (mechanical rooms, electrical rooms, pumps, furnaces, valves, etc.)
- Preventive maintenance on equipment
- Maintenance and cleaning of the land
- Maintenance and cleaning of the parking
- Clean storage spaces and service trolleys
- Cleaning the administrative office: Floors and dusting
- Tell the immediate superior of the needs in materials and products for the maintenance and the maintenance of the building
- Make minor repairs and renovation in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various facilities, etc.)
- Actively participate in the various committees of the company - Know and apply the policies and procedures of the company
- Collaborate or perform other tasks related to the maintenance department, as required and at the request of the immediate superior.
- To visit housing to customers looking for an apartment, describe the services of the building.
Requirements: • Autonomy, manual, dynamism, versatility, sense of organization and initiative. • Good physical fitness, Patience and empathy • At least 1 year of experience in a similar position • Ability to handle and resolve emergencies • Flexibility and ease of adaptation • Knowledge and appreciation of typical clientele • Experience sales and rentals an asset • Knowledge of products used and methods of use • DEP in building maintenance an asset. • Bilingual English and French.
Conditions / social advantages
Full-time day / permanent position, on service call one week out of 3 - evening and weekend - 40 hours / week
Start as soon as possible.Salary of 14.00 $ / hr - Apartment 4 ½ supplied with, appliances, electricity and hot water included
This job description is not to be considered complete, as each individual may be expected to accomplish different tasks associated with the objectives envisioned by the company.
We advocated equal opportunity in matters of employment. Only applicants selected shall be contacted.